Community Winter Fun Day
This Saturday January 28th from 10am - 2pm
Some of the many activities include
- Snow or No Snow - there will be plenty of activities. THIS EVENT IS FREE TO ALL.
- Family Winter Fun for All Ages (Indoors & Outdoors)
- Park at the Shelby Fire Hall (south side) and walk across the street to the Shelby Center Church.
- You can make a snowman together, catch a good long ride on the hay wagon, and decorate and enjoy some cookies.
- You can also challenge others to a tug of war (snow makes it even more fun and challenging).
- There will be bales of hay and a few trees to hide behind for a snow ball war if you dare!
- You'll also find a couple of fun outdoor simple contests for some good family and neighborly fun.
- Warm up inside or by a bonfire.
- The coffee and cocoa will be hot, the chili delicious while it lasts, and other refreshments available (all free).
- Make some new friends and feel free to invite others.
- Hayrides will be at 10:45, 11:30, 12:15, 1:00.
- Remember to brings supplies and adornments for your snowman/woman creation (Cutest, Funniest, Ugliest, Most Lopsided)
- Please Register below so we can keep you updated as the event approaches and plan for a better experience overall. When properly registered you’ll receive a confirmation email. You can register up until the last moment. You'll need to register to enjoy the hay ride.
- If you have questions you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org